By helping Survivorship, you challenge your programming, develop confidence and new skills, and support our community.
There are many different ways to volunteer:
* Publish your articles, poems, and artwork in the Journal. Copy-edit or proof read. Or become a Guest Editor for one issue of the Journal. It's fun!
* Research conferences and resources for the Notes. Write a short article.
* Give a Webinar.
* Help maintain and update our web site.
* Give a training on ritual abuse to a hotline, school of social work, nursing or psychology, rape crisis center, or battered women’s shelter.
* Organize a fund raising event.
* Be creative and think of other ways you might help out!
|Click HERE to download our Volunteer Form. Once you have filled in the required fields, you may email the form as an attachment to email@example.com OR print off the completed form and mail it to us at:
Family Justice Center
470 27th Street
Oakland, CA 94612
Please know how grateful we are to you for reaching out to isolated survivors and helping educate the public about ritual abuse. If our community doesn't do it, nobody will.